Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blessing Lindsey

This weekend we got to go down to Salt Lake and see Holly's new baby get blessed. Brice did a great job, and it was great to see everyone, even Shanna came in from New York!



The girls looked so pretty in all their Easter pink,



and Lindsey's dress was beautiful.


I wanted to get some pictures of my kids,

These were their Easter clothes, I thought they

looked great!


Don't you love Lexie's movie star glasses???

3 comments:

Holly said...

You did a great job with the pictures!! I will nee to get a copy of them!!

Mrs. M said...

Good job ma'am!! I know I don't always post a comment, but I do check on your creativity!! Remember I love you....

Christie Moak said...

Hey Shelly! It is good to here from you. Your kids are so cute and big from when I saw then last.