On our way home from the zoo we stopped in Bountiful to visit Dave-- sadly he wasn't home but Nick said since "we were in the neighborhood" we should stop at "Paces Dairy Ann" for Rainbows...I guess when he was in High School he used to go there all the time... a rainbow is a slushy with vanilla ice cream. Really they were very good!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Rainbows--A treat from the past!
On our way home from the zoo we stopped in Bountiful to visit Dave-- sadly he wasn't home but Nick said since "we were in the neighborhood" we should stop at "Paces Dairy Ann" for Rainbows...I guess when he was in High School he used to go there all the time... a rainbow is a slushy with vanilla ice cream. Really they were very good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Paces Dairy Ann! I've never had a rainbow, though. I'll have to try it next time we go!
If it involves ice cream it has to be delicious right? The zoo looks so fun. I am hoping to take my kids there this summer. And we need to get a new date set for the dino park!
such a cute pic of lexie
Sounds like you and your family have been having lots of fun! They have an ice cream treat similar to that in Hawaii. It's a snowcone with vanilla ice cream and it's way good.
Post a Comment