Sunday, July 27, 2008

So behind on blogging!!

Wow...were the heck did July go? I can't believe there is only one week left...It seems like we've been busy but as usual I wonder "doing what???" We have had a few things worth documenting I suppose...Brenten finished up Tee Ball, he had lots of fun and can't wait for next year! He also learned to ride a "two-wheeler" no training wheels! He's pretty proud. As for this month July is crazy for everyone I suppose...we had a great 4th...we went to a parade out in Lewiston...if you want small town you don't get much smaller! Then the next day went to the Cache Valley Cruisin'. The Cruisin' is a parade of old-restored cars...I had never been even though its here every year...this year we made it...fun yes, but really quite a long parade of old cars...driving...past you...again...and again. It was good though. I tried to snap some pictures but everytime I would see a car I loved someone would walk in front, or a different car would pass...needless to say I didn't get too many photos of that event oh well as Nick says once you've seen one car you've seen them all. Then on the weekend we had some friends over for a barbeque. Then fast forward to the 24th and it was party time again. Every year my family comes to Logan for a "Cowboy Party" This year I decided to try my hand at dutch oven cooking---I think it turned out rather well but really Nick's Homemade Ice Cream really stole the show. The kids had fun though, they love playing with there cousins and we ended the night watching fireworks and playing Guitar Hero on the house. Hopefully you'll stick around through a million shots at what we've been up to! Thanks for looking!!

No comments: