Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bear Lake 2008




So on August 8th we headed up to Bear Lake with my fam for our annual Bear Lake Rendevous! It was a short trip this year because Mom had to get ready for school----Yay Mrs M.!! And everyone has a lot going on, but we had a great time anyway! Here are a few pictures but more will follow!

4 comments:

Rickie said...

I love Bear Lake especially their famous Rasberry shakes. Looks like you and your family had a great time. And I love your new blog header.

Ashlee said...

I like your pictures from Bear Lake! I love your new heading on your blog ~ it's really cute!

Shaunna said...

Very cute! How did you write on the pictures? Is that through a digital scrapbooking? Seriously I would love to know. Those pictures are great.

Shauna said...

OK Bowman family your children are too cute for words. I hope all is going well for you guys.