Monday, August 18, 2008

Congratulations Mrs. M.!!!

This post is for my mom! I could not be prouder of her if I tried....today, in a lot of ways she starts kindof a new life...one that she has been working so hard for the last
3 1/2 years to achieve, today my mom will stand in front of 30+ third graders as their TEACHER!!! I know that she is nervous, and doubts her abilities, but I also know that she will be the BEST teacher to those kids! She IS prepared, she IS ready, and I KNOW she'll do GREAT!!!! Good Luck mom!! I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY for your mom!!! That's so amazing and VERY inspiring!

So, on another note, where did you get your header? It's adorable!

Anne-Marie said...

yay for your mom! good luck to her :D

Belinda Olsen said...

I love the look of your blog! Super cute!

Steffy said...

hey, shelly love the new layout. That's exciting for your mom. Where is she teaching?

Alicia Atwater said...

That is so cool that your mom is teaching. How many are teachers in your family?