Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Preschool

So things have been just a little busy at our house, but my two weeks of preschool came to an end yesterday, and I have no stamp commitments until next month, Brenten's Halloween costume is coming together and Lexie's costume-well okay so thats not even close to done, but hey its started that should count right?? So anyway rewind to preschool-Preschool WHAT? Lexie is doing a preschool and we rotate teachers and my first block has been the last two weeks...wow, I didn't know how exhausting it would be to entertain 5, 2-3 year olds for a couple hours a week. It has been alot of fun though and Lexie has loved having school at her house. We capped of our week with a fieldtrip to my friends pumpkin patch. The kids were running and playing too much to get any really great photos, I should have done better with my focus but oh well sometimes you get what you get I suppose. Anyway here are a few shots at our trip to pick pumpkins....
Here's our little preschoolers....
Here's Lexie grinning at me on her quest for the perfect pumpkin....
Here's the little treat I made for the kids....
These were a little book I made for them....
These pumpkin rice crispy treats were so EASY and way fun to make,
we'll probably make them again at our house for Halloween...you should give them
a try too!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

OK you are such a cute mom, if you need help with any costume let me know I would be happy to help

mybanburlery's said...

you are so cool, i want you to be my teacher. thanks for inviting wren and for making the cutest stuff ever. dylan and wren loved the treats!

Steffy said...

You always do the cutest things! I love it.