
So to put it nicely, April hasn't been the best month for me, in fact it has royally SUCKED....I know that eventually things will past and life will get better, but really its been a crappy couple of weeks. But...today was SUNNY! And I don't have the piles of snow that Utah County has...in fact currently my snow is all melted...I sat outside today in somewhat warm weather and played sidewalk chalk with Lexie, I bought a few flowers to plant (that can withstand cold temperatures) and saw my little tulips pushing up through the dirt and mulch..these things let me know that bluer skies are ahead! I haven't updated in a million years because I have had NO time, but I finally did so scroll down lots because there are quite a few new posts. So here is wishing you Blue Skies and Sunshine...Hopefully Spring is here to stay!!!

2 comments:
One thing I definitely don't miss about Logan! I always hated the never ending winters. I love the sunshine here. If you ever get too sick of the cold, you are always welcome to visit!
Amen about the sunshine, I am so happy we've finally had a couple days of it. I hope all is going well, I know you've been busy but looks like you guys have been having fun! p.s. I'm liking the red hair :)
Post a Comment