you were right- it is an exclusive club. you must not know the secret handshake-that's why you aren't getting in. Come over and I will teach it to you :)
Oh my gosh your kids are getting so big. How have you been?? I'm ready for a drive up to Logan, I will have to let you know. Hope you are doing great! :)
"Faith is something greater than ourselves, it enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain." Gordon B. Hinkley
4 comments:
Hahaha! Love the boxers! Good to see some pics of the kids even though I live around the corner I never see them. (or you)
you guys are so cute... so when do we all get to see nick in those sweet hot pants?
ummm and we have not been sewing, boohoo. ive got 5 weeks lady! lets get busy!
you were right- it is an exclusive club. you must not know the secret handshake-that's why you aren't getting in. Come over and I will teach it to you :)
Oh my gosh your kids are getting so big. How have you been?? I'm ready for a drive up to Logan, I will have to let you know. Hope you are doing great! :)
Post a Comment