Tuesday, September 7, 2010
First Day of School
Wow, here we are almost a month into school and I am just getting to my First Day of School post...for me that's almost like on time! :) Brenten is officially OLD which makes his mom incredibly OLD and is in 3rd Grade!! I cannot believe it so cah-ra-zee!!! But we love him and he's off to a great start this year. He was a little skeptical about his teacher, someone told him she was "old and the meanest teacher in the whole school" yikes! But as we quickly found out at Back to School night, she is not infact old, unless my younger sister is "old" (they're the same age) and it is rumored that she is one of the best teachers in the school. He was more than a little relieved, and has had a great couple of weeks. As for Miss Lexie I had much mental anguish trying to decide her fate this year, I just didn't feel good about any of the preschools I was looking into. None seemed to be the right fit, believe me a summer spent stressing over preschools and finally I decided to teach her myself. I love having our own preschool time, and hopefully I'll be disciplined enough that she'll actually learn a thing or too! So that's us and since I'm sure you'll skim the babble but really you're here for the pictures...right???? Here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful! I can't believe he is in the 3rd grade...where does time go? I swear it was not long ago he was going into kindergarten! I pre-schooled Maelee at home too...free and so much easier! I'm sure you will do awesome! Miss seeing you guys!
Your children are truly adorable and are worthy of being called models. I love how cute they look in their new school clothes. We miss you all!
Cute pictures. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. I need to come and see you guys. I know I say that all the time. One day it will happen.
Post a Comment