

So Brenten had his Kindergarten Program on Tuesday of last week and it was SO FUN! His class was positively adorable...they sang a bunch of songs and had some cute narrating in between...I loved it. We videoed it and I might try and post a few clips....at the end of the program the teachers had put together a little slide show of the year...oh my tear jerker! It is so great to see how much those little kids have grown and learned over the course of a year! After wards we decided to go and get Aggie Ice Cream per Brenten's request...After we went there a couple weeks ago, he and Lexie have decided that's their favorite!



2 comments:
Congrats Brenten! I can't believe how fast this year has flown. It seems like yesterday when you were so upset about him going and now he is starting 1st grade. CRAZY!
I got my movie yesterday ~ and it was WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations to you Brenten....now you're a big 1st grader!! WOOOHOOOOHOOOOO... AND I'm so glad Aggie Ice Cream was a hit!! Eat some for Grandma too! Maybe we can go get some next weekend when we come to visit...love Grandma/Mom
Post a Comment