Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stamp Night



Last night started another round of my Stampin Up club! I am excited we have a big club this year~ hopefully its fun for everyone. Usually we meet on Thursdays, but since my kids were sick last week we had to reschedule for Tuesday. Because of that a couple of people couldn't make it so I am posting photos of our projects! We made two 3x3 valentine cards and a couple of treat covers!

4 comments:

The Barth Family said...

You are so creative, I love all the things that you do. I love being in your stamp club! Besides being fun, it's nice to get a night off from the kids!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, how I miss Stamp club! How fun for you! I'm actually on the lookout for a princess stamp! (not disney, just a generic princess...) know of any? I didn't see any in the catalog?

mel said...

I think it was really fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with every month. Your treat covers are so cute. You are probably the room mom at school and make adorable things for the kids huh?

mybanburlery's said...

thanks for a fun night...can't wait til next month.