Friday, February 29, 2008

Woodruff Elementary Presents......

Here he is, singing and dancing his way through the annual "Woodruff Elementary Dance Program" I am so sad because as you can see most(all) of my pictures are pretty blurry...I had the wrong settings on my camera....I suppose it takes trial and error to learn new things but I'm still sad! Oh well I wanted to post his photos anyway so without further ado.....BRENTEN!

3 comments:

Morrells said...

How fun, I love the cute background. Are you loving your new camera. I would be in trouble if I had a new one cause I take enough photo's as it is.

mel said...

How fun! I bet he did great because he loves to sing. I can't wait until my girls are old enough for school programs!

The Barth Family said...

That is so adorable! He is a natural performer, I love that he isn't shy to do those kind of things!