So I LOVE the books, and I was excited at the prospect of a movie...will it live up to my unrealistic expectations? Probably not, am I excited to see it...oh yeah. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow...have you seen it? What did you think???
I liked it. Didn't LOVE it, like other strange people, but I thought they did a great job trying to portray a 500 page book into a 2 hour movie. I did laugh during some "serious" parts . . . it was a little over the top for me. But all in all, I thought it was good. (Didn't even almost touch how much I love the books :)
I haven't been able to check your blog FORRRREVER for some reason when I would try and go to it my computer would shut down! Glad I can take a peak again! I did enjoy the movie! Obviously not as much as the books but it was good! I even drug my Hubby to it and he enjoyed it also!
"Faith is something greater than ourselves, it enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain." Gordon B. Hinkley
3 comments:
I liked it. Didn't LOVE it, like other strange people, but I thought they did a great job trying to portray a 500 page book into a 2 hour movie. I did laugh during some "serious" parts . . . it was a little over the top for me. But all in all, I thought it was good. (Didn't even almost touch how much I love the books :)
I haven't been able to check your blog FORRRREVER for some reason when I would try and go to it my computer would shut down! Glad I can take a peak again! I did enjoy the movie! Obviously not as much as the books but it was good! I even drug my Hubby to it and he enjoyed it also!
you are such a nerd. i had no idea that you were such a "twilight" geek. we may have to reconsider our frienship...heehee.
hope you like the movie!
Post a Comment