Your blog is so cute! How did you do your heading? You will have to share your secrets! I am going to miss being in Logan and going to your way awesome parties. I think that if I come back and do a party for Lannah, I am going to hire you. And for Nixon's birthday, since I plan to come back then too. Hope things are great for you!
"Faith is something greater than ourselves, it enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain." Gordon B. Hinkley
1 comment:
Your blog is so cute! How did you do your heading? You will have to share your secrets! I am going to miss being in Logan and going to your way awesome parties. I think that if I come back and do a party for Lannah, I am going to hire you. And for Nixon's birthday, since I plan to come back then too. Hope things are great for you!
Post a Comment