Saturday, December 12, 2009

This is why we didn't go to Kaitlyn's Birthday


So I think that we are destined to have our plans not work out this month....but oh well I guess we'll roll with it! Last weekend we planned on going to SLC to visit the Temple Lights but it snowed and snowed so to Salt Lake we did not go. This weekend Brenten and Lexie were anxiously awaiting Saturday to go help Kaitlyn celebrate her 7th birthday, and we woke up to snow...and then at lunch, it was still snowing, and as the day progressed it snowed still....So again to Salt Lake we did not go.

2 comments:

mybanburlery's said...

ohhh we should get together and have a boo hoo party. we have had a month unlike any other as well. we can make a yummy treat and craft our sorrows away!

Brook said...

Hey Shelly, I'm one of those few that loves a good snow storm, I am a bit jealous of all the snow you got.