Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winterfest


So I should definately be doing other work and not blogging, but I needed a break so here I am at my computer posting some cute pictures of Lexies latest dancing adventure!! :)
I'm not sure I'm crazy about this years costume (I loved last years way better) but I do love my little dancing girl and she sure loves to boogie!! The other night her class performed two dances, one was "My Little Umbrella" but as you can see the umbrella wasn't so little, it was quite a workout for some of those little ladies, but they were adorable and did a great job! Her next dance is to the song, "Its in his kiss.." not sure if that's the correct title but maybe...anyway here are a few photos and I guess I'd better get back to work!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

She's a cutie!! We sure love her!

Brook said...

She is too cute. We need to get together if you come down this way over Christmas Break. Are you still working at the same place or are you doing something different?

Morrells said...

That looks like the fun of having a girl! She is so cute! I hope your doing well and had a lovely Holiday! Happy New Year!