Happy Birthday Brenten!! I can't believe you are 6 Years OLD!!! Oh my gosh where does time go....right now some of your favorite things include...NINJA TURTLES--you love Mikey the most! You love playing Battleground, you LOVE learning to read...I am so proud of you--you can read whole books on your own! You are so excited for soccer to start, and I know you'll do awesome! You are the BEST big brother, I love the way you play with Lexie and take care of her..you are so sweet with her! We love you!!
Here's my baby, from his first day to his first couple of weeks,
We couldn't ask for a happier baby!
How do you measure up? Check out those locks!
First birthday already!!
And next thing we new you were 3!!
You have been the greatest big brother
from the start!
And now here you are, off to kindergarten and
a whole new world of possibilities!!
3 comments:
He is so adorable. And you're right, he is a great big brother and a great friend to my girls. We adore him and think he is such a great kid!
I can't believe Brenten is six years old! Where does the time go. I hope Max is a good brother to Emily like it looks like Brenten is to Lexie. So Cute!! :)
Yes, it was a Happy Birthday to Brenten! And I can't believe he's 6 years old either!! It's kind of sad, but fun to look back and see how he's grown!! He is a great big brother and a wonderful son!! Happy Birthday to you Brenten!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment