Monday, March 24, 2008

Texas Cousins



On Wednesday of this week, we were excited to visit with Nick's sister Rachel and her family. They recently moved to Texas and so we really don't get to see them too often...its funny, my kids get so excited at the prospect of them coming but when they get here its like they don't know what to do...they warmed up to them quickly though, and it was great to have them visit.


Brenten and the boys..he loves that he has boy cousins, so often he is out numbered by the ladies! Garrett, Brenten, and Alex



Here are all the girls!
Lexie, Emma, Alaycia, and Breana



Brenten and Alaycia



Emma and Lexie, Emma is 3 and Lex is 2




Nick and Rachel



The whole Smith Clan


3 comments:

adrienne said...

Max is outnumbered by the girls on my side of the family as well. I keep hoping one of my sisters will have a boy so that they can experience how different they are from girls for themselves. I need someone who can understand where I'm coming from sometimes! ;)

mel said...

It looks like you are really enjoying your new camera. Taking tons and tons of photos.... cute pictures!

Morrells said...

It was fun looking at all your new photo's! I loved all of the ST. Pattys day stuff!