Monday, March 24, 2008

My favorite Holiday!


Okay, so I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked, but I did get a few...a little late but here we go anyway! So St. Paddy's was way fun...we woke up and I made my kids GREEN pancakes, Brenten was a good helper, then we made chocolate chip cookies with GREEN m&ms. Brenten and Lexie definately wore their GREEN (we all did of course :) ) Brenten got to go on a leprechaun hunt at school...but sadly those tricky leprachauns got away--we'll catch 'em next year babe. We had some friends over for dinner--the menu, Corned Beef and Cabbage (traditional Irish), and then a variety of GREEN stuff...celery, cucumbers, broccoli, and peas in a veggie tray, GREEN pringles (yum!), chips and GREEN guacamole (what other color would it be I guess) GREEN jello, GREEN drink, GREEN sugar cookies, GREEN cupcakes...am I forgetting anything?!?!? It was fun, and hopefully you all enjoyed your holiday as well! We even had "GREEN BEER"!

Brenten helping make breakfast

Brenten peeking through the balloons...my kids LOVE balloons
and I couldn't resist these

I love that this year you could buy bags of only green M&Ms!

I have gone so far as to buy bags of Christmas candy and sort out the green!


Green Beer anyone?!?








4 comments:

The Barth Family said...

Your party was great! You are such a great hostess. I think for sure you should go into the catering/party planning business. I would hire you in an instant!

Holly said...

See Shell . . .I keep telling you, start a business!!!:)

mel said...

It was a really fun party! My kids had a great time and we can't wait until next year!

Mrs. M said...

You outdid yourself ~ but then you always do!! I'm glad your neighbors appreciate you!! but you know you will have an eternal call as the "party committee chairman"! Good pics too!!
Love you.....