Monday, March 17, 2008

It's here, it's Here it's HERE!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

I hope you are all wearing GREEN and having a great day!!


Here is an Irish blessing for everyone today!
"May the road rise to meet you, may the wind always be at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face, and rains fall softly upon your fields.
And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand."

And one more (mostly for my Grandpa)
"May you live to be a hundred years, with one more to repent!!"


Cheers everyone!

4 comments:

adrienne said...

I just knew you would post something for St. Patrick's Day! I hope you have a great day. You'll have to post pictures of how you celebrate!

The Ball Family said...

I figured you would have had the pictures from St Patty's days online around 11pm when I went to bed. I was very dissapointed :-)

mel said...

Thanks for a great party Shelly! Your love of this holiday made my children think it was your birthday!!! They kept saying Happy Birthday to Shelly when we came home. Hahahahha!

Morrells said...

I want to know more about why you love st patricks day, I think it is awesome still the same! I need to learn how to celebrate such a holiday!