Okay so we went tubing on Sunday with a bunch of friends and it was a blast!! I don't remember the last time I went sledding or tubing or anything of the kind and yeah it was way fun!!! The guys were crazy and hit the jump in almost any way possible, I think there might have been a few injuries but they all acted tough...I did go off the jump at the end and I think the anticipation was way worse than the real thing! Brenten LOVED tubing--he took the Lexie down a couple of times and also gave Avery and Gracyn a ride or two, he says he can't wait until we go again--Next week anyone?!?!? 

2 comments:
I think we are up for it, provided we can all walk normally by then. That was a fun hill, I wonder if Nick knows any other "Hot Spots"?
i want to know where this place is...it looks way fun.
Post a Comment