Lexie turned 2 on Dec. 20, since her birthday is so close to Christmas I really wanted to make sure the two events were totally separate, so for her birthday we had a LUAU! What could be more opposite from snowy and cold than tropical and pink?? Everyone got a treat bag at the door that had a lei, sunglasses, and either a seashell whistle, or a flower pen necklace...for dinner we had "Hawaiian Haystacks", we had a Hibiscus pinata, the kids played ring toss on a dolfins nose, and Lexie got two birthday cakes...one was an ocean scene, complete with fish and seaweed, sand and palm trees...the second, a little hula girl with her grass skirt and flowers! 


2 comments:
You did such a great job on her cakes. The Barbie was adorable! I know you have done 2 with Brenten, but I swear 2 year old girls are so much more everything! Dramatic, emotional, and independent! Good Luck!
I can't believe your baby is 2...You did a great job with the party, and why two cakes?...Your supermom aren't you.
Post a Comment