Monday, January 7, 2008

Lexie's Room


Okay, for awhile there I was talking about alot of projects we had going on...yes most of them were Christmas related, gifts or decor, but also we had some projects going on for Lexie's birthday...most of her birthday present was that we got her a "big girl bed", and decorated her room. I was really excited with how it turned out and so I am posting some pictures---her picket fence head board, yeah I, as in ME, as in MYSELF made that!! (impressed with my skills?!) Then Nick made the shadow box frames, and I made her name sign. Santa brought her kitchen and let me tell you I was so hoping it would match, thankfully the colors couldn't be more perfect! The bottom photo of my orphan looking daughter I had to take, because on her birthday her daddy brought her two pink roses, since she turned two! I thought it was so cute of him, and the roses were beautiful--you can't quite see it in the photo but they were literally as tall as she was! So fun!!

2 comments:

mel said...

Her room turned out so cute! You did a great job on her headboard. Sometimes, you are just too crafty!

The Barth Family said...

Wow! I am jealous of your talent! And Lexie's room is beyond adorable! You did a great job!