Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tubing Again!!


Its been a week but I am going to post some pictures of our last Sundays activites...we went tubing again, we'd had so much fun the week before! Sadly, our tubes did not fair so well this time, the boys felt the need to build a bigger jump and on Garrett's maiden voyage down the hill he caught the jump, soared through the air, and landed with the sweet sound of air gushing from the tube...gone was the big tube, it wasn't long after that Brenten popped his tube!! Oh well, it was fun anyway, and new tubes are on order for everyone!! Hopefully they'll get delivered before the snow melts, however with these freezing temperatures it doesn't look like we'll be without snow until July!!!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

fun! i'm sad we can't be so adventurous! Your blog is perfect now, on both computers :)

mel said...

Happy Birthday! Just tell yourself that "28 is great!" Course I wouldn't know because I am still 27! I guess you'll let me know how bad it is!

Morrells said...

Sorry I missed your birthday! What day was it? I loved to read your tag it was great. I had some person I didn't know comment on my blog so I am going private so blog me your email address! Any way I want to see some of your cakes you decorated! I love to cook also but I need to take some classes! I love decorating cakes but they don't turn out that great!