Well we finally got hit with a real storm...I guess I shouldn't say finally because we have had a few, but this one seemed like it went on and on and on...it snowed all day and into the night Sunday, actually I think it started Saturday night. Sunday morning we had a couple of inches on our way to church and the parking lot was pretty much a skating rink--me being not so much the graceful ice skater, took a little spill and let me tell you I am feeling it! But as for fun in the snow, my babies got to play a little today...sadly it wasn't very good packing snow so Brenten's dreams of recreating Frosty are still on hold...but they had fun anyway making snow angels and throwing snow at each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
They look like they had a great time. I know my girls had a blast and are looking forward to going tubing on the Hyrum hill with your kids... :)
I love the snow! Tell your husband thank you for plowing our driveway!
Post a Comment